There's not much to this entryway. It's an entryway, there isn't supposed to be much to it. Except it's the first welcome to our home. Here's my ideas for warming it up a bit:
- A mirror and/or peice of cool wall art.
- A lamp? The lighting leaves much to be desired.
- A better rug. Different colors or a fun pattern.
- Get rid of the coatrack? I love it, but it'll look silly left bare mostly yearround.
- Add a bench or table. I want something with a shelf underneath to put shoes but could be used to sit if a bench or put a lamp, flowers and tray to collect "stuff" if a table.