Tea Towel Aprons: The Not-So-Simple Process

I started with putting the plans on paper, outlining the steps I needed to take and estimating measurements, then started a test apron from 2 Dollar Tree towels. (I didn't intend for it to be a test apron, but was glad to learn a few things before working on the real deal with nicer towels.)

Then I proceeded to measure and mark and cut and iron and machine sew and hand sew and layer and pin and try on and sew and cut and iron and sew some more. I'm glad I went with towels to keep the process "simple." (Just a hint of sarcasm.) But it really was fun to test my creativity and skills on a project like this.

And done just in time to give for Christmas! (Minus a couple alterations :)