Explained or not, the obsession continues.
I plan to start taking photos tomorrow. I've scoped out some inspiration and am planning it out a bit (wow, the OCD runs deep), because I've seen plenty examples of what I would like not to do. (Um, hello, I'd never take a naked photo with my child, so what about it being inside my belly makes that idea any better?) Here's some examples of pregnancy documentation done (mostly) right:
- Walk to 40 Weeks is a creative take on the progression. (Link no longer works; you can now see some of it here.)
- Cole's Maternity Series is simple and cute. (Link no longer works; You can now see some of it here.)
- Mahoney Maternity Series is nicely done. We're totally doing a library shot.
- The Kissing Tree's maternity series is cool and corresponding notes are cute.
- MegaGood's maternity photo series is fun and creative. (Bummer, her's was one of my favs but can't find a fixed link.)
- And the Smitty Baby progression (see here) is just awesome.