Hi, my name is Trina, and I write about growing life simply + faithfully.
Growing up, family called me "Beans", and I'm a self-proclaimed Epic Beginner. Get it? "Beginner Beans."
This space is where I work through those messy beginnings to uncover beauty in the growth process and joy in the simple present. And hopefully encourage you to grow in your own life along the way.
A few more things about me:
- I love reading, but am still rather new to it.
- I've been a mom as long a I've been a wife.
- I have a love-hate relationship with technology.
- I love green plants, but my husband has to keep them alive.
- A simply, calming home is important to me, especially in the natural chaos of life.
More than anything, I hope my words, written and spoken, point to growth in Jesus.
I'm glad our paths have crossed and hope you'll find a little inspiration and a practical idea or two to take with you.
Here's to growing life simply + faithfully!
Find me online: Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
Or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org