I write about growing a life that ends forever with Jesus.
Growing up, family called me "Beans", and I'm a self-proclaimed Epic Beginner. Get it? "Beginner Beans."
This space is where we work through those messy beginnings to uncover beauty in the process and joy in the simple. And hopefully encourage you to grow your own life along the way.
Are you ready to grow your life?
To start, you can get the free Grow Your Life journal pages along with monthly encouragement to grow where you're planted. Sign-up below or learn more >> here.
For the start of your new adventure, endeavor, or year, my ebook and accompanying journal Epic Beginner includes 35 daily readings and journal prompts to encourage you in beginnings that matter. Check it out >> here.
Or if you have your sights set on improving your home, my ebook Simplifying Home offers stories and ideas to help you start where you are, embrace the ongoing simplifying process, and find peace even when chaos abounds. Check it out >> here.
My life and writing style in 5 facts/posts:
1. I was 4 months pregnant on our wedding day. After 8 years of marriage, I finally wrote about it in Our Shame-Free Wedding Story.
2. I have 3 arrows tattooed on my back because motherhood, while an absolute joy, also brings some of my biggest challenges, which I wrote about in My Motherhood Ebenezer.
3. I'm a Christian born and raised that has an ongoing struggle with church which I wrote about in If you feel like quitting church.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with technology even while I'm a blogger and spend so much time on Instagram, which I sum up in Why I (temporarily) Quit Blogging among other posts.
5. I'm a writer and for years have been inspired to write a book that I finally shared pieces of in My Memoir in a Blog Post.
More than anything, I hope my words, written and spoken, point to growth in Jesus.
I'm glad our paths have crossed and hope you'll find a little inspiration and a practical idea or two to take with you.
Here's to growing a life forever with Jesus!
PS, you're welcome to connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Or email me at email@example.com.
Grow Your Life: Get the free journal pages and monthly emails to encourage your own simple growth. Click to learn more or sign-up here ↓